Monday, December 4, 2006

Never Say Never

I am now doing all the things I vowed I'd never do....

1. Rinsing out zip-loc bags for reuse
2. Using single-ply toilet paper (I like Angel Soft)
3. Using generic paper towels
4. Appropriating sugar packets, butter pats, napkins and jelly from restaurants
5. Adding water to the shampoo bottle/detergent bottle to get the last dregs
6. Eating cereal for lunch
7. Reading library books, rather than buying books
8. Using Suave shampoo
9. Actually mailing in the rebates
10. Looking for holiday parties to crash for the free nibbles and drinks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel...

Lyn W. said...

Unfortunately, all too many can relate to this new frugality!

Anonymous said...

What I love about this is that my wife does most of these things, completely without provocation. Bless her heart.